Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Fruit Box and the Customer, these Corporate Gifting Trading Terms are the only Trading Terms on which Fruit Box supplies Goods and/or Services relating to our Corporate Gifting offer and are incorporated into and form part of all Corporate Gifting Orders accepted by the Fruit Box. By submitting a Corporate Gifting Order with Fruit Box, you agree to be bound by these Corporate Gifting Trading Terms. If you do not accept these Corporate Gifting Trading Terms, you will not be able to place a Corporate Gifting Order with the Fruit Box.
Trading Terms – Corporate Gifting
- Quotes relating to any product that form part of the Fruit Box’s Corporate Gifting range are valid for 14 days only.
- A deposit may need to be paid a least 5 days prior to the delivery date. A copy of the invoice will be provided after the Corporate Gifting product has been delivered.
- The quote provided is based on the number and type of Corporate Gifting product ordered based on the range available at the time the Customer requests a quote from the Fruit Box and is subject to change if the number of Corporate Gifting products ordered is reduced or the type of Corporate Gifting product changes.
- Delivery zones apply for Corporate Gifting deliveries (see below under Delivery Policy – Corporate Gifting for more information).
- Prices may change and are subject to seasonal fruit variations and availability. Customers will be notified prior to despatch of any changes to the price of the Corporate Gifting product ordered.
- At the sole discretion of the Fruit Box, customers may be able to place Corporate Gifting orders on account, subject to any existing account payment terms. Otherwise, The Fruit Box requires Customers of Corporate Gifting products to make full payment prior to the despatch of their Order.
- If account payment terms or alternative payment options are not available, Customers are required to make full payment within 7 days of invoice of 5 days prior to despatch (whichever comes first).
- Changes to orders are not accepted within 72 hours prior to despatch.
Please see below for the specific delivery policy relating to Corporate Gifting orders. By accepting a Corporate Gifting quote from the Fruit Box you also agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Delivery Policy – Corporate Gifting
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure all delivery information is correct. If re-delivery is required due to inaccurate information a new Corporate Gifting product must be purchased and a re-delivery fee will apply. Please note, we are unable to provide proof of delivery documentation.
- Perishable products: Our Corporate Gifting products contain perishable products. Goods should be consumed within 72 hours of receipt. Corporate Gifting products that include items such as cheese products must be refrigerated on receipt of delivery.
- We recommend Corporate Gifting products be arranged for delivery on a day where the recipient will be available to receive the delivery to avoid the product being left outside for a long period of time. The Fruit Box Group takes no responsibility for Corporate Gifting products once they have been delivered, including deliveries that are left unattended based on the delivery instructions provided or because the delivery address was not accessible at the time of delivery.
- Delivery times: Deliveries are made on the selected business day. Although we do our best to meet your request, specific delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
- Delivery fees are applicable to Corporate Gifting orders and will be included as part of our quote to you. Only at the sole discretion of Fruit Box can delivery fees be waived.
- Prices and delivery fees are subject to change until the delivery of the Order.
- Fruit Box reserves the right to reject a Corporate Gifting order where a delivery commitment cannot be met. The Fruit Box will inform you if we are unable to deliver.
- Deliveries are available within Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth, Adelaide and Melbourne metropolitan areas Monday to Friday. Please refer to our website at www.thefruitboxgroup.com.au/corporate-gifting for the range of Corporate Gifting products available. We do not deliver on Public Holidays or weekends. There may be restrictions to delivery locations on certain days.
- The product images on our website as well as included in any other material provided to you, the Customer, are used as a guide only to represent items contained within the Corporate Gifting products. All items are packed to fit inside the relevant packaging and a lid is provided to protect the fruit and other contents during delivery. The varieties of fruit included are seasonal and subject to change unless specific inclusions have been agreed upon by us.