By accepting our terms and conditions you agree to the following:
Collection of Data
By submitting an order form, you consent to joining The Fruit Box Group mailing list relating to The Fruit Box @ Home. You can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe link found in the email.
Order cut-off times are as advertised in your local time, unless sold out prior. Packs are not customisable. Payment is required upfront with the submission of the online order form. Once your order has been paid for it cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds will be issued.
The Fruit Box Group may modify The Fruit Box @ Home products and pricing at its discretion, depending on the seasonal availability and pricing in the market. This will not impact the price of your order as at the time of your purchase.
Payment is required upfront with the submission of the online order form. Payment will be accepted by credit card only (Visa, Mastercard, American Express are accepted). Before delivery of goods, you will be emailed a tax invoice to your nominated email address. All payments will be processed through a secure third-party payment gateway known as eWay (‘Third Party Gateway’). Despite the security of this Third Payment Gateway, you should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information over the internet. The collection, holding and release of such funds will be a matter between you and the Third Party Gateway. Any terms governing your use of the Third Party Gateway are as between you and the third party service provider and do not in any way affect these Terms.
1. You can receive our temporary home delivery service if your delivery postcode is included in our home delivery catchment. Please use the online order form to check if your suburb is currently included in the delivery zone. Please ensure your delivery address is correct.
2. There is no delivery fee.
3. Please refer to the delivery schedule table as advertised. Delivery days and cut-off order times are as advertised, unless sold out prior. The Fruit Box Group will contact you if your delivery day will vary from this schedule.
4. We aim to make all deliveries from early morning until midday and deliveries will be left unattended.
5. For deliveries to houses, if your delivery is made after 7am the driver will attempt to see if someone is home before they leave. If you live in an apartment building, there is a greater chance that delivery will occur before 7am and it will be left unattended in a safe location either inside or outside the building.
6. Unattended Delivery refers to an order where you have agreed that the goods can be left unattended at the delivery address or such other spot that The Fruit Box Group determines is suitable at the time of delivery. If you live in an apartment building, there is a greater chance that delivery will occur before 7am and it will be left unattended. Therefore, dependent on access available at the time of delivery, the driver will leave your order unattended in a safe place either inside or outside the building. When you submit your order, there is an option to include detailed instructions on where to leave your delivery unattended or if you have arranged to have your order left with the concierge/reception.
7. Your order will be refrigerated to the point of delivery. Please note that your order will be delivered in cardboard boxes and we advise you to not leave out chilled items for a long period of time.
8. The Fruit Box Group is not responsible for any damage or theft to your order when left unattended. We recommend that someone is available to accept your order on the delivery day.
9. The Fruit Box Group may in its sole discretion, decide not to deliver the pack at the delivery address where it reasonably believes that the goods are likely to be stolen or damaged, or deem the delivery address to be unsafe for any reason.
10. You may receive multiple boxes in the one delivery.
11. For deliveries to houses, our drivers will deliver your order to your doorstep only. For deliveries to apartments, the driver will leave your order unattended in a safe place either inside or outside the building.
12. If the driver cannot access your house/ apartment you will not receive a refund. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide correct address/ access details in the order form and be available at your home for delivery.
Out of Stocks and Substitutions
The Fruit Box Group home delivery packs are indicative only. Whilst we will try to ensure that all goods displayed online are supplied, in some cases, we may need to substitute a product for another similar product that we have in stock including our fresh produce which may vary based on supplier availability, seasonal availability and quality standards.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
The Fruit Box Group reserves the right to change these Terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms as modified.
General Terms & Conditions
These Terms may be amended at any time and we recommend that you refer to these Terms each time you use this Website. The amended Terms will be effective from the date they are posted on this Website. If you have an order that has been accepted by us, the terms and conditions that applied at the time that you placed your order will be the applicable terms and conditions. Your continued use of this Website will constitute your acceptance of the amended Terms. Your right to access and use this Website will immediately cease if you breach any provision of these Terms.
If you do not comply with these Terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have, including taking any action in the future.
Website access and registration
You do not need to be a registered customer in order to visit or browse our Website.
However, registered customers of Fruit Box (‘Customer’) and The Fruit Box @ Home customers are able to order products and services from Fruit Box. Additional terms and conditions apply to Customers, which are contained in separate documents titled ‘Trading Terms’.
You warrant that:
- all information and data provided by you to us through the Website (including as part of obtaining a quote) or otherwise is true, accurate, complete and up to date
Third Party linked sites
Our Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not control, endorse or have rights in, and we are not responsible for the content on, those linked websites. You bear all risks associated with your access to, use of and reliance on those linked websites.
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on our Website, to the extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranty regarding the information on this Website. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on this Website.
Material on this Website comes from a variety of sources and authors including staff members of Fruit Box and staff of our partner organisations. Fruit Box does not necessarily endorse the views expressed by contributors to this site.
Fruit Box strives to keep information on the Website up to date, but cannot guarantee that the information provided is completely accurate. You should not rely on the accuracy of any information on the Website, and you should make your own inquiries before making any decision. We will use all reasonable efforts to correct any mistakes that are brought to our attention as soon as possible.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this Website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our Website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the Website (including the Terms) or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the Website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the Website or if that information is not up-to-date.
Promotions and competitions
For certain campaigns, promotions or contests, additional terms and conditions may apply. If you want to participate in such a campaign, promotion or contest, you need to agree to the relevant terms and conditions applicable to that campaign, promotion or contest. In case of any inconsistency between such terms and conditions and these Terms, those terms and conditions will prevail.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the Website, its underlying code, all related technology, all content, materials and images in any format on the Website, all enhancements, modifications and derivative works, and all intellectual property rights in the foregoing (including without limitation trade marks, copyright, logos and design marks, service marks, trade names, business names, brand names, designs, domain names and all applications and rights to apply for registration of such intellectual property rights and the right to take action against any third party for infringement of any of those intellectual property rights) anywhere in the world, whether statutory, common law or otherwise (‘Our IP’), are owned by, or licensed to, Fruit Box or its related parties.
Your use of this Website and use of and access to any of Our IP does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this Website or Our IP. However, we do grant you a licence to access the Website and view Our IP in accordance with these Terms and, where applicable, as expressly authorised by us and/or our third party licensors.
You must not infringe Our IP and must not modify, copy, republish, frame, distribute or communicate any part of Our IP without our prior written consent or otherwise use the Website in a way which will infringe our intellectual property or other rights.
We grant you permission to download our copyright material only for purposes necessary for you to access and use our Website and related services. You must not reproduce or use Our IP for any other purpose without our prior written consent, which may be given subject to such conditions as we in our absolute discretion may impose.
All rights not expressly granted are expressly reserved.
Restrictions on use of Website
In accessing or using the Website you agree that you will not:
- use any automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the Website or any content on the Website without our express written consent;
- use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on our infrastructure that we consider unreasonable or disproportionate site usage;
- use or index any content or data on the Website for purposes of competing with us in any manner that we have not specifically authorised;
- transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use any robots or other software tool designed to automatically emulate the actions of a human user;
- violate the rights of any person, including copyright, trade secret, privacy right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- pose as any person or entity or attempt to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
- reproduce, republish, retransmit, modify, adapt, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Website or any content on the Website, except as expressly authorised by us;
- transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
- use the Website or any content from the Website in any manner which is in our opinion not reasonable and/or not for the purpose it is made available; or
- act in breach of any term or condition of use or other condition imposed by us or any law.
We reserve the right to exercise whatever means we consider necessary to prevent unauthorised access to or use of the Website, including instituting technological barriers, or reporting your conduct to any person, entity or governmental or other authority.
We may collect personal information such as your name, address, contact details and identification details, primarily for the purpose of and incidental to selling and promoting our services to you in a secure way.
Attention:The Privacy Officer
The Fruit Box Group Pty Ltd
56-62 Bakehouse Road
Kensington Victoria 3031
You may report any suspected violation of these Terms to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate the matters and take any actions we consider appropriate.
Fruit Box does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of the Website, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of the Website. It is illegal to use a fraudulently obtained credit card or place orders without the consent of the cardholder. All persons found to have placed a fraudulent order or committed fraud in any other manner using the Website will be subject to civil proceedings and/or criminal prosecution.
You must be over 18 years of age to access this Website. All alcoholic products offered for sale on this Website are not offered to people below the age of 18 years. You acknowledge that it is against the law to sell or supply alcohol, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. You warrant that you are not obtaining alcohol on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years.
Warranties and disclaimers
The Website is provided ‘as-is’ and ‘as available’ without any express or implied warranty.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about this Website or any content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this Website will be secure.
You acknowledge that access and use of the Website (including the software operating in connection with the Website) may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control.
We cannot ensure that any files you download from the Website will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features or that the data you upload onto our systems will never be accessed without our consent or that our systems are impenetrable.
We are not responsible for loss of or corruption of any data that is entered or uploaded by you or by a third party (including your employees, contractors, clients or customers) in relation to your use of the Website.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this Website, any content, or any feature of this Website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
You agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we and our related entities, directors, officers and agents are not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss) whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising out of, or in connection with your use of our Website and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of this Website and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it (including third party links or content) are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
Australian Consumer Law
If you constitute a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law while accessing the Website and related services, nothing in these Terms is intended to remove your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, including to statutory guarantees that may apply to your use of the Website and related services. If we are entitled to limit the remedies available to you for breach of such guarantees, we expressly limit our liability to either supplying the affected services again or paying the cost of supplying the services again.
Jurisdiction and governing law
Your use of the Website and these Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia, and you consent to the courts of Victoria, Australia having exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising in respect of or in relation to these Terms or your use of the Website.
Survival of Terms
All provisions of these Terms that by their nature should survive termination of your access to the Website shall survive including all limitations on liability, disclaimers, jurisdiction and governing law and intellectual property protections.